Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Join in on the Not Me ! Monday! fun.




I did NOT 'sample' some of the yummy candy that Henry brought home from his Valentine's party. I made sure not to buy a lot of Valentine's candy so that I wouldn't eat it.....I would NOT eat some of his candy just because there wasn't any other candy in the house.


I did NOT leave two laundry baskets full of Henry and Grant's clothes in the living room for the entire week. I did NOT leave them there after my wonderful husband washed and folded them for me and all I had to do was carry them upstairs and put them away. I would never be that big of a procrastinator.


I was NOT almost late for my friend's baby shower on Saturday because I was busy posting something on my blog. I would never be late just because I was playing around on the computer.


I did NOT go to Walmart on Sunday and stock up on 50% off Valentine goodies for next year {and some candy for this year!}. I don't have a ton of Valentine's stuff in the attic from doing the same thing the last three years either!


I did NOT ask a friend from church to follow my blog so that she would be #14 of my followers. I did NOT care that I had 13 followers, and the number didn't weird me out a little. I do not feel better now that it says 14! (update: 15!!)


I DO have two little boys at home with ear infections {in three ears} and both of them are on antibiotics! I hope they get better soon!!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was not weirded out by having 13 followers either. I hope everyone feels better soon. I love that you are not against eating your kids candy for a sugar fix! :-)

Tanya said...

I know how you feel, I never eat chocolate just because it's sitting in front of me, practically reaching out to be grabed.

Aileigh said...

Well now ya have 15! :) I hope your kiddos feel better soon! I am queen procrastinater so you can be princess, okay? Great Not Me Post! I will know who to blame when CPS comes a knockin on my door! LOL

Tina said...

Oh no, ear infections are no fun at all! I hope both of them are feeling better soon. Oh, and I DID NOT eat my kid's candy either!

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny about asking your friend to follow you. I see you have 15 now...that is awesome.
I am seeing all this about Valentine candy...I so need to get my booty to Target for the 50% off stuff. YUM!
Hope the boys feel better soon.

Andria said...

You're so funny. I love your NOT posts. They are clever and creative and would forever be challenging for me to ever do. I so could NOT do that! You crack me up!

Natalie said...

I have to admit...my husband & I ate my daughters packages of Fun Dip out of her Valentine box. What they don't know won't hurt them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...