Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Monthly Craft Challenge: Photo Projects

craft challenge

I am participating in Heidi's {@ Blue Eyed Blessings} Monthly Craft Challenge.
This month challenge is Photo Projects.

Apparently I am not very creative when it comes to photos because I only have one project to share this month.

Photo Gift Tags

I made these last Christmas using the boys' Christmas picture.

But you could also use them for any other occasion....birthdays especially.
They are SUPER easy to make.

All you need is a picture, some scrapbook paper, ribbon, a circle cutter, hot glue gun, and a hole punch.

************************
To make the Photo Gift Tags:

Cut the photo of your choice with the circle cutter

Then cut a circle of scrapbook paper larger than your picture

Hot glue the picture to one side of the scrapbook paper circle

Then write TO: or your message of choice on the other side

Punch a hole in the top and thread some ribbon through the hole


These Photo Gift Tags are SUPER easy to make and SUPER inexpensive too! Plus, everyone loves how personal it makes their gift seem...and at the holidays they can double as a SUPER cute keepsake!



Pin It!

12 comments:

Kelli said...

Kelli those are great! I love this idea.

Jennifer W. said...

What a sweet idea. I'm horrible about putting tags on gifts, but these are so cute I might have to try it!
Jen

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

These are adorable! What a great idea :)

{Kimber} said...

very cute idea!!!

Heidi Boos said...

I never would have thought to use a picture on a gift tag, but what a great way to add a special touch to the gift...and this is one card that WON'T be thrown away!! Thanks for joining in the fun this month!

He & Me + 3 said...

K-UTE! I love this ides. Did you cut the circles out with a Cricut machine?

Foursons said...

So creative are you! Wanna wrap all my gifts from now until eternity?

Angie said...

Fun idea!!

Oh and I LOVE the MP pumpkins, we may try that!

Carrie said...

Very cute! I love them...who wouldn't love getting those adorabel smiles as part of their gift?!

Jenny said...

Cute idea!

Dawn said...

Great idea! This will be great for Christmas gifts!

Katie said...

Very cute and a good way to use up extra pictures, I always develop way too many!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...