Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, December 11, 2009

The First of Many PJ Parties

Henry and Grant had a PJ party at church this week to celebrate the end of preschool choir for the year...and to celebrate CHRISTMAS of course.
They made fun Christmas ornaments, ate pizza and cake, and got a cup full of fun Christmas goodies. I figured I would let Eli join in on the PJ fun too. Plus it was nice to come home and put them all in the bed!
Considering the fact that we have at least three more PJ parties planned in the next week....I think you may be seeing more pictures of their SUPER cute PJ's again soon!

Pin It!

12 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Adorable! Pajama parties are such fun. When we're invited to my mom and dad's for dinner, I almost always put the girls in their jammies first. Makes bedtime that much easier when we get home :)

amanda said...

so cute! breigh is sitting next to me and said...those are cute jammies they have.

More Than Words said...

How fun!!! I wish we had that at church, but then I'd have to actually buy them real pajamas! LOL

{Kimber} said...

this makes me wanna have a pj party!!!!!
I just bought me some new ones today--mine had, shall we say a blow out :) hehe

Carrie said...

So cute! I still need to get the kids some new Christmas jammies! Alex and Emily get to wear their pj's next week to school and watch the Polar Express, so fun! And Emily always has her pj's on as soon as she gets home!

Foursons said...

They ARE cute pj's!

Emily said...

What a great idea! My kids have super cute Christmas pjs and I always want to take them out in them just to show them off! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Their PJ's are adorable...I love matching PJs at Christmas. Cute

Angie said...

I love ALL pj's! So comfy and fun!

The boys look SUPER cute in them.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

How fun! I love their matching pajamas!

Anonymous said...

The PJs are adorable. I wanna have a pj party :)

KTW said...

ADORABLE! They look so cute in their PJs! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...