Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentine's Cupcake Inspiration

Last year I made the cutest heart shaped cupcakes...using marbles:)
Click HERE to see original post and the step by step!
**********************
Today, Tip Junkie shared 8 really cute cupcakes including these SUPER fun cupcakes in a cone and these adorable cherry cupcakes.
Hoosier Homemade shared these yummy Raspberry Cordial Cupcakes.
Be Different, Act Normal shared a ton of yummy cupcakes that she had found at Cupcakes Take the Cake.
And I adore these Handwritten Cupcakes from the Martha Stewart website!!
And now that I've got you all drooling over these gorgeous cupcakes, check back on Monday for my very unofficial review of the new diet Cinch that I told you about earlier this week. FYI: So far it is awesome and I highly recommend buying the book and checking it out yourself:)
Have a great weekend...don't eat too many cupcakes!!
Pin It!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yum, so not good for my waistline though. Never heard of Cinch can't wait to read about it. Have a great weekend!

Kmama said...

Man, now I'm hungry for cupcakes. How dare you post cupcakes and talk about diets at the same time??

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

yum!!!
Your 'marble' cupcakes are brilliant!

Can't wait to hear about the diet :)

Angie said...

I REALLY want to make cupcakes this weekend.

Both kids have their 1/2 birthday's this month...Layla 5 1/2 and Hayden 2 1/2.

Also Gary's birthday is next Saturday...I have the perfect excuse to make them, but I don't want to eat them.

Maybe I can buy some will power when I purchase the ingredients...hee hee!!

Darcie said...

Okay...I just left a blog that had pictures of pork chops and mashed potatoes!! I left her blog salivating. Then I come over here...for dessert! I am literally drooling, now! They all look delicious and adorable.

The Crafty Side Of Life said...

Oh my goodness! You just made me hungry! Those look so good!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Oooh, I do loooove some cupcakes. ;) Even the photos might make me go into some sort of a diabetic shock. ;)

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Yup, now I want cupcakes! My son's preschool doesn't allow cupcakes, even for parties! :(

Miller Racing Family said...

I always love your holdiay posts. I just saw your heart cupcake post from last year in my cookbook, so just know they will be heading to a preschool in MO this year. Thanks for always passing along your great ideas!

Kelli said...

Now I have to go and get some marbles because these are SUPER cute! I like the cupcakes with the little hearts too.

More Than Words said...

Cute & yummy!!!!!!

LBB said...

Going to try this cupcake for the girls Valentine classroom party. Great idea!

Dee said...

YUM! These look great!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Those are all so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...